From one-to-one to group coaching, beginners to regular competition players, Ben and his team have developed an extensive all year-round programme to support members, non-members as well as local schools.
Taking advantage of the club’s high-quality facilities, Campion TC is able to offer summer and winter coaching at the club whilst also taking advantage of other local community facilities for some aspects of the Coaching Programme. Whether your a complete beginner or a seasoned Pro, 3 years old or 83 – Campion Tennis Club has something for you.
For further information on Campion Tennis Club’s Coaching Programme or to register and/or pay for coaching, please visit ClubSpark – Campion LTCs designated coaching portal. Please contact club Coach, Ben Saunders, on 07843 38 43 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
The current Coaching Programme includes the following sessions:
- Junior Team Training (Tuesday) *Invitation Only
- Adult Cardio Tennis (Tuesday)
- Advanced Mini Tennis (Wednesday)
- Junior Tennis Group (Wednesday)
- Junior Cardio Tennis (Wednesday)
- Adult Rusty Rackets (Wednesday)
- Mini Tennis (Thursday)
- Junior Squad (Thursday)
- Junior Club Night (Friday)
- Tots Tennis (Saturday)
- Mini Tennis (Saturday)
- Junior Tennis Group (Saturday)
- Junior Squad (Saturday)